Thursday, April 8, 2010

a little bondage never hurt anyone...

thanks to my friend brian, im slowly beginning to prepare to be able to blend in with the folsom crowd. which im TOTALLY going to this year, by the way!

me in a leather harness, leather chaps, boots, and some aviators and nothing else underneath...in San Francisco...can you imagine?! well, lets not get ourselves nauseated here...you dont HAVE to imagine if you dont want to.

H&M plaid jacket, Rick Owens black tee, Comme des Garcons pants, sunglasses by Linda Farrow for Bernhard Willhelm.

of course i had to finish off the bondage look with the Bess NYC studded gloves and my amazing Balenciaga gladiator sandals that im still obsessed with after 2 years of owning them. the sandals have little rings that went perfectly with the harness!

harness: courtesy of my friend brian

now if i could just find someone to test out my harness with...

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment