Wednesday, May 26, 2010

jade says i look so 'normal'...

so heres the thing: i usually wear my own clothing into work, change into my work uniform they provide me to work, then change back into my own pieces to head out after i get off to participate in some tragic mess of a night. so sometimes, just to keep myself from going out every night, i wear boring pieces so i have an excuse to call it a night and go home after work.

apparently that doesnt really work...

last night i got a last minute call to crawl out to a bar. i had worn some raggedy rags to work so i could go home after i got off and catch up on some much needed sleep much needed sleep. well i just happened to have a pair of jeans in my locker that looked good with my uniform shirt. needless to say, i threw on half of my work uniform and proceeded to my nearest queer karaoke bar...

blue shirt by Miu Miu, H&M jeans, white Converse chucks.

i need to think of another way i can sabotage myself to not go out every night of the week...

1 comment: