Friday, August 20, 2010

cause me pain...

bon voyage wenwen! a dear friend of mine is off to asia for a few weeks so we went out and sang our little hearts out to her at karaoke to wish her safe travels. i dont mean to toot my own horn but i sing a damn good mariah carey.

i went with a white story with a House of Holland tee that reads 'cause me pain hedi slimane' and white Levi's jeans that i made into shorts. and just so i can be a little matchy matchy i did my red Martin Margiela high-stop sneaks to go with the tee...


the most tragic part of the night occurred around 3am when i thought i was badass trying to make a short cut and ran over some cones. a cone happened to get wedged under my car that i couldnt get out for about 15 minutes. by the time i returned home, my white outfit was covered in black due to me rolling around on the floor to get the traffic cone un-stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment