Saturday, March 13, 2010

all dolled up with nowhere to go...

i thought i wanted to go out after work but it looks like my lazy ass is stayin in tonight. does anyone even go out on saturdays?

anyway, remember those cute House of Holland tshirts with the sayings on them like "harder, harder Muccia Prada" and "do me in the park, Marc"? Well being a die-hard fan as i used to be of Hedi Slimane, it would only make sense for me to have the one that said "cause me pain, Hedi Slimane".

i paired the tee with a jacket from Dior Homme, pants from Comme des Garcons, an H&M scarf, my Linda Farrow for Bernhard Willhelm sunglasses, and Bess NYC gloves.

has anyone else been obsessed with Bess NYC lately? These fingerless leather gloves definitely wouldnt be the same without the spikes they put on them....next on my list are their converse sneaks with studs all over. uh, duh!!!

agyness deyn might have done it better than me...

But sorry MK, thanks for playing...these glasses look cute on you but i had them first :)

...and to end my evening, a cheap ol' bottle of pinot grigio...dont forget to set those clocks forward!

1 comment: