Thursday, March 18, 2010

top of the mornin' to ya...

anyone who knows me knows that green is my absolute favorite color. I normally would never wear so much green in one outfit but this fantastic Irish day gave me the perfect opportunity to pile it all on!

i threw on my black Tsubi van winkles, a black Chrome Hearts tank layered under a green mesh jersey tank from Urban Outfitters, my orange and green Alexander McQueen scarf, my green Converse high-tops and my Bess NYC fingerless spiked leather gloves. And even though you can't tell, i had matching green sunglasses and green undies too!


i drank the night away and mixed a ton of drinks and shots and now my head feels like shes gonna fall off...who said st. patty's day was a good idea?! ugh....tragic

1 comment:

  1. gr8 interpretation of st patricks day. of course YOU'd have an orange mcqueen scarf.... offfff couseeeeeee..... mwahahahaaaaa

    ReplyDelete