Friday, March 26, 2010

thought i was going to have a quiet night in all by me lonesome...

...i was wrong.

i somehow ended up staggering into 3 lovely bars and crashing on a friends couch. tragic, good times!

my favorite piece of this ensemble is my reversible Ann Demuelemeester vest that i acquired last summer at Barneys in San Francisco. the vest can be worn as it is, striped, or reversed to just a plain black vest. i can virtually wear the same vest 2 nights in a row and no one would ever know...how very recessionista of me, no?!

the white shirt layered underneath is Ralph Lauren. Bess NYC gloves, Comme des Garcons pants cuffed up, aaaand......
(picture taken by the oh so fabu Ms Reyna Reyn)

.....my Prada shoes! absolutely J'adore Prada's answer to the Dr. Martens!!!

and speaking of San Francisco...i can't WAIT to be there on a mini weekend vacay next friday!!!

1 comment: