Tuesday, March 9, 2010

happy happy birthday to ME...

I tragically turned 24 today which im NOT happy about!
So i went to dinner last night at the Mondrian with some close friends. Then we hopped over to Bar Marmont @ the Chateau Marmont for a celebratory soiree where the rest of my kids and kats joined to partake in watching me do jack and coke after jack and coke...with maybe a handful of shots of tequila mixed all up in there...

For the tragic event, i decided to throw on a Dior Homme shirt along with a jacket(not pictured), which i both picked up back from when Hedi Slimane was still God at Dior Homme. I got it from the last collection he did for the fashion house back in F/W 2007...
(except i decided to leave the collar open just to avoid looking like ive joined the priesthood)
i chose the gradated Givenchy jeans that fade from black to grey as it goes down the pant leg,
and for the kicks, my good old trusty pair of white, dusty, beat up Converse chucks.

I still get WAY wet just thinking about Hedi's last collection for Dior...is it sad that I just spent the last half hour looking at old pics from Style.com and taking a nice long stroll down memory lane?

Speaking of the past...i think i can honestly say this year was one of the better birthdays ive ever had. maybe a little (just a LiiiTTLE) has to do with my bestie pawl coming all the way down from SF to surprise me. so basicreee, my friends are better than your friends fosho!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment