Monday, March 22, 2010

anyone up for some trannylicious kareoke?!

i have sinned and ive lost my mind...i've been wearing WAAAY too much color as of late so i decided i go back to my religion of wearing all black. i better stop myself now before it gets too late!

last night was a good night out in the gay ghetto to participate in some tragic queens singing their little hearts out at the Silver Fox in the LBC.

i had on my trusty black Dior Homme jacket with two layered black tanks underneath: Rick Owens and Yohji Yamamoto. The sunglasses are Dior Homme.


and i'm still obsessing over these Bess NYC jeans i picked up with the studded pockets. These pants make me all kinds of tangy!

and to top it all off, i did the Dior Homme beat up white sneaks. Which reminds me...i need new shoes!

oh and PPS...i told you i'd have white eyebrows for my next outing! unfortunately, i think adriana lima did it better for Givenchy. well, you live and you learn!


now i have to squeeze in a disco diva nap before the Fremont fashion show tonight...what to wear, what to wear?!

2 comments:

  1. so basically, thank you for coming back to black :) and thank you for the white shoes AND THE WHITE BROWS. LOVE!!!! ONLY YOU!!! BAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete